Solved

Policy change

• 11 March 2014
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 4
Hi Guys

Where can I check which admin move endpoint from one policy to another (and what those policies are)?

icon

Best answer by nic 12 March 2014, 17:07

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Under the Logs tab there should be a link to the Change Log that will tell you who made the change.
Userlevel 4
No there is no such information there.

I find something very strange.

When I make policy change for the enpoint with "Apply policy to endpoints" option - this activity can be find under "Change Log" but .... this position in logs looks exactly like moving endpoint from one groupo to another (not like changing policy).
Quote: "admin@admin.net moved ENDPOINT1 (Policy: Unmanaged) to Default Group"
so seriously this looks just wrong and another thing ...
when I make policy change with 'double click' at policy column in "Group Man" tab there is no such activity in "Change Log" what so ever.

Please clerify this for me.

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
I was able to reproduce the first behavior but not the second one.  When I use the Apply policy to endpoints command it does make an entry in the log.  Did you click on Save Changes after applying the policy? 

I'll ping one of the product guys about the language on the logs to see what that is about.
Userlevel 4
Hi

I think I know what was the problem but issue with logs form (language) remains,

maybe something like this can be applied:

admin@admin.net moved ENDPOINT from Policy: Unmanaged to Policy: xxxxx

??
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
Hi

I think I know what was the problem but issue with logs form (language) remains,

maybe something like this can be applied:

admin@admin.net moved ENDPOINT from Policy: Unmanaged to Policy: xxxxx

??

Yeah agreed - I've let one of the product folks here know about the language stuff, because that is confusing.