push installation method

• 6 March 2016
  • 9 replies

Need guidance regarding push installation method more than 30 or 40 workstation at a time

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
We give you the MSI file in the console, so you can push that out via GPO or using your favorite deployment app such as PDQDeploy. More detailed instructions can be found here:
http://download.webroot.com/WSAB-EP_GettingStartedGuide.pdf
Thanks a lot for your guidance. And very soory to reply you so late . However I dowloaded the file and view the file at the time when you replied. By the way, I need some more help. Can you please share some latest document like top vendor comparison sheet, llatsest presentation, client's lastest recomenendtion or latest report of product evaluation etc. Actually I would like to be updated about the product so that I can convince people to buy this oroduct and I can earn some :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Sure thing - if you go here that has all the resources you are looking for:
http://www.webroot.com/us/en/business/resources
Thanks for the reference  link . I think that I will be updated from here in regular mannar . By the way, do you have any product presentation ppt and Webroot_Comparison - Top Vendor Sheet which have been updated after 2013. Thanks once again for your cordial guidance and support.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
We do have some resources that we give to MSPs who resell our product - are you part of that program perchance?
Ohh..it's very late to reply you..hope to get your attention again .

yes..I am trying to present your product  in bangladesh market on behalf of your authorized  agent here. However I was a user of your product initailly then I got opportunity to work with this product from your agent. When I am moving in market, several types of queries are arise from different types of customers like corporate or retail. Some answer I find from your materials  and for some I need clarification from you cause it may feel confident myself to present your product.  Recently I am asked some question and I am working to get a valid explanation of those. I would like to let you know about the queries:

1. What does it mean that 8th generation security solution provided by webroot
2. Is there any Mobile IOS limitaion cause in this subcontinent, some chines brand are also very popular like oppo, symphony ,  Huawei, one plus, ZTE etc. However those product are based on Android system.
3. Some technology partner are mentioned in your presentation . . once I asked from a corporate client that do I have any valid evidence to proof this.
4. Webroot says comparatively less bandwidth used .I found from website that avarge 650 kilobytes daily bandwidth uses for cloud communication . Is it ok or do u have any bandwidth comparison sheet with other product.
5. Can you please share your SLA formate for reviewing . Because I was aksed about it from a client.
6. If linux system ( Like active directory service , domain service. file server etc)  provide service to windows clients, then how webroot play security role here.
7. If it is not much problem from you , then please share a updated top vendor comparison sheet. My email  tanvir0216@gmail.com, tanvir@webrootpoint.com

It would be good for me to receive your feedback before Friday cause I have a schedule from one good client  at Friday. Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
Ohh..it's very late to reply you..hope to get your attention again .

yes..I am trying to present your product  in bangladesh market on behalf of your authorized  agent here. However I was a user of your product initailly then I got opportunity to work with this product from your agent. When I am moving in market, several types of queries are arise from different types of customers like corporate or retail. Some answer I find from your materials  and for some I need clarification from you cause it may feel confident myself to present your product.  Recently I am asked some question and I am working to get a valid explanation of those. I would like to let you know about the queries:

1. What does it mean that 8th generation security solution provided by webroot
2. Is there any Mobile IOS limitaion cause in this subcontinent, some chines brand are also very popular like oppo, symphony ,  Huawei, one plus, ZTE etc. However those product are based on Android system.
3. Some technology partner are mentioned in your presentation . . once I asked from a corporate client that do I have any valid evidence to proof this.
4. Webroot says comparatively less bandwidth used .I found from website that avarge 650 kilobytes daily bandwidth uses for cloud communication . Is it ok or do u have any bandwidth comparison sheet with other product.
5. Can you please share your SLA formate for reviewing . Because I was aksed about it from a client.
6. If linux system ( Like active directory service , domain service. file server etc)  provide service to windows clients, then how webroot play security role here.
7. If it is not much problem from you , then please share a updated top vendor comparison sheet. My email  tanvir0216@gmail.com, tanvir@webrootpoint.com

It would be good for me to receive your feedback before Friday cause I have a schedule from one good client  at Friday. Thanks

1. Our current branding is called "next gen security" which is to differentiate it from signature-based scanning methods.  
2. Not sure on that one - can I have one of our sales engineers contact you?  
3. Here's a link to our website that documents technology partners: http://www.webroot.com/us/en/business/threat-intelligence
4. That matches what we find in our testing - under 1MB per day per device.  Here's some independent comparison on performance: http://www.passmark.com/ftp/Webroot_SecureAnywhere_Business_vs_competitors_2015_Edition_1.pdf
5. Not sure I'm following on this one - are you talking SLA for support?
6. We don't currently do anything for Linux protection
7. Here's all our resources for that sort of thing: http://www.webroot.com/us/en/business/resources  You can also contact our MSP program here for more details: http://www.webroot.com/us/en/business/partners/msp-partner-program  They have more info that they give out to MSP partners.

Hope that helps and good luck with your client meeting on Friday!

Thanks a lot for your replay at your earliest.

Yes..I am saying service level agreement for support.  Suppose I get an opportunity to reach a bank or a telco company or a group company where more than 1000 devices. Then I will be obviously asked about it ( However I have already asked once). It would be better to know about it from beginning.

I have submitted my info through your MSP program. Lets see

Thanks once again for your kind attention and cordial support.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
Thanks a lot for your replay at your earliest.

Yes..I am saying service level agreement for support.  Suppose I get an opportunity to reach a bank or a telco company or a group company where more than 1000 devices. Then I will be obviously asked about it ( However I have already asked once). It would be better to know about it from beginning.

I have submitted my info through your MSP program. Lets see

Thanks once again for your kind attention and cordial support.
Sure thing, here you go:
Category
Support Cover
Target Response Time

Critical
24/7
< 4 hours

Major
24/7
< 6 hours

Medium
Normal Working Hours