Scan via web console W7 to W10 remote laptop

• 17 February 2017
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +4
Hi I am currently testing WR end point with the intention of introducing it to my customer base. I am a managed provider and will be using the web console (WC) to manage my clients. I have tested on W7 PC's so far all ok but our W10 remote office laptop stopped scanning over a week ago even though I initiated several manual scans to no avail? Any ideas? xT

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Xtype

Welcome to the Home side of the Community Forums.

I believe that your query would be better placed in the Business side of the Community. I can move the thread for you if you would like. Please let me know and I will action.

Regards, Baldrick

Userlevel 1
Badge +4
Thank you Baldrick yes I guess that would be more appropriate.
Userlevel 7
Done, Xtype...you are now in the hands of our most excellent Business Forum members. ;)

All the best, Baldrick
Userlevel 1
Badge +4
Ok the W10 PC was on but logged out of account. As soon as i Iogged into the windows account it quickly scaned. So it seems that the node must be live (Logged in) to work. What am I missing in policy settings in the console to correct this?

Thanks in advance ......xT
Userlevel 7
Greetings @ and welcome to our Community!

Our outstanding Support Team is always here to assist you with questions like this. Feel free to reach out to them at your convenience.

Business Technical Support: Call 1-866-254-8400
Open a Support Ticket: http://mysupport.webrootanywhere.com/supportwelcome.aspx?SOURCE=ENTERPRISEWSA

Best,