1. What application ports can be open to communicate the Webroot successfully with the cloud? 80 and something else?
2. What will happen - when during the scan Webroot lose access to the internet? Does the scan will be interrupted?
3. Just to be sure - Is it possible to manage the blocked processes and connections from the administrator console?
4. Is the workstation or server that useing unmanaged politics remember determination files identified as good or bad from the console? If yes, what is the pool interval time to get such command? I know that we can not edit it
Already have an account? Login
Login to the community
No account yet? Create an account
Enter your username or e-mail address. We'll send you an e-mail with instructions to reset your password.
2. If there is no Internet connection then Webroot will use the built-in heuristics to sandbox and journal any suspicious processes, and then when it gets connection back will see what the database says about it. That way you are protected offline, and it can automatically roll back any changes made by a malicious executable.
3. You can do overrides for blocked processes from the console and push that out to individual machines or all of them.
4. I don't think so, but I'll double-check. Basically if they are unmanaged then everything is local and you can't do much from the console other than convert them to managed. Forgive me if I'm wrong on this one, as I'm still new to Webroot 🙂
Looks like there are a couple others besides what I mentioned.