Support response times?

• 10 October 2020
  • 5 replies

Created a ticket well over 24 hours ago and still had no response.

I’m in the process off moving my Client base from the Symantec/Broadcom disaster. Is it normal to wait this long for support? If it is I may need to review my decision

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62

Hello @snoopw 

Welcome to the Webroot Community,

Sorry for the inconveniences of waiting. Sometimes it takes 24-48 hours. Now that it is the weekend I am not sure if Support will respond before Monday...edited: Tuesday because of the Holiday! 🙄

Let me ping our Administrators @khumphrey  @freydrew, Maybe they can get the ball rolling.

Did you contact them through here?  https://www.webroot.com/us/en/business/support/contact

Sorry I could not help more.

Note: When submitting a Support Ticket, Please wait for a response from Support. Putting in another Support Ticket on this problem before Support responses will put your first Support Ticket at the end of the queue. A reply from Support should take from 24 to 48 hours but could take a little longer because of COVID 19 and the Webroot Employees are busy working from home.

Submitted from GSM Console Ticket 353150 on Thursday

Userlevel 7
Badge +62

Hi @snoopw 

My sincere apologies that Webroot Support hasn't responded back to you before now. There isn't much that I can do unfortunately. This isn't right that you've had to wait this long.

@freydrew?

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

@snoopw ,

Support is back online today (Monday) so they’ll likely get back to you by tomorrow. Please wait a day or two and if they still don’t get back to you, send me a private message with the e-mail attached to your Webroot account and I’ll see what I can do! 

-Keenan

Userlevel 7
Badge +62

Thank you @khumphrey !