Solved

Unauthorized charges

• 12 March 2017
  • 1 reply

I called Webroot because I did not or will not ever pre-authorize ANY charges,so my call was a question about buying a 3rd party conract (PC Magazine) They informed me that this was a legit company and that they would honor the newly purchached contract,so I bought it! Got my ne key code and set myelf up for another year only to find that Webroot today ON A SUNDAY took money from my bank account for ANOTHER new account....This was not ok'd by me for one and also it appears that they went ahead and over rode my new existing account. This is very bad business and I am not happy about the way this ahs been handled! It seems every year I have issues with Webroot in one fashion or another! Any suggestions on how to get this rectified without phone and email tag??? I
Not a happy customer!
icon

Best answer by JP_ 13 March 2017, 21:07

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Hello @, welcome here to our Community.

I do sincerely apologize for the inconvenience I can tell this has caused. I've went ahead and had our Team refund you the full auto-renewal amount of $79.99 to your method of payment. Please allow 4-10 business days for the refunds to reflect.

I hope this helps alleviate some of the frustration you've experienced. Feel free to send me a private message if there is anything else I can do to help.

Best,