I have never, in my life, seen a bigger waster of time and money. This software is a bottomless pit of pain and frustration with no end in sight.
- The GSM can’t contact the endpoint. Commands expire.
- The endpoint can’t contact the GSM so you can’t uninstall it because it things it is managed.
- Excludes aren’t excluded.
- it won’t register as the the “on” virus in Security Center so both Windows Defender and Webroot are active.
- It won’t install or uninstall properly.
- It is hit and miss if it puts itself in Add/Remove programs.
- The latest update makes the WRSVC service fail to start because it is improperly digitally signed.
- Endpoints show up in the wrong site
- It thinks programs are harmful that are totally safe.
- Now you can’t even end the numbering system in the post! Can’t you do anything right Webroot! Do not use this program! It is total junk!
Best answer by coscooperView original