- Googling "webroot right click scan not working" clearly shows lots of folks are having this issue.
- I have called support on this and the tech (though very, very green -- I think it was his first day) said Weboot was aware of this issue and was working on a fix. This was a few months ago and I'm not seeing any changes on these clients as they upgrade agents.
- This is not a policy issue. All clients run under the same policy (recommended default) and most work.
- The most cited resolution in Google links is to remove the client and reinstall.
- I have done that on one client and now, the option to scan with Weboot is not even available when right clicking a file or folder.
Clients use this feature alot and it would be appreciated to see this resolved. This occurs too often on too many systems for it to be not a Webroot developer issue.
Best answer by jhartnerd123View original