Webroot web console - can't get to any sites

• 13 January 2016
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 1
Can login, but when I click on any site to manage it, I get kicked back to the login screen.

Have tried Chrome and IE both, at different times.  We are an MSP and my techs say this is a problem for them too, just depends on the day/time whether they can get in.

We have opened a ticket with Support at least two weeks ago, and nobody has contacted us.

This is a big problem as we can't manage our customers AV.

9 replies

Userlevel 1
Update: The ticket we opened with Webroot was closed immediately since we're a Continuum partner.  I've opened a ticket with Continuum and asked them to work with Webroot on this.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
We were having some performance issues with the console yesterday, and have been doing some work on improving it. Is this still happening to you right now? Let me know and I'll alert the folks who manage that to take another look.
Userlevel 1
Yes, still happening today.  Has been ongoing for weeks now.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Ok let me talk to some folks here and investigate further.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Ok I opened a new ticket for you with a request for escalation, and I talked to the folks who manage the console and they're going to take a look into it. In the meantime, is there any pattern to when you can and can't get into the console? Does it happen more to some admins than others?
Userlevel 1
No pattern that I can find.  Happens to me all the time.

My techs say it's a crap shoot, sometimes they can get in, others they can't get in with Chrome but Firefox or IE might work, sometimes they can't get in at all (with any browser) and they just wait until the next day and it works again.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
How many seats and sites do you have?

Thanks for the additional info and I'll let you know when I hear back from people here.
Userlevel 1
50 sites, ~1100 seats
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Yeah that's on the larger side, so I expect that's part of it why it's happening to you but not some other customers. Will update when I hear back.