I'm requesting some help in defining what should be on the GSM Dashboard. Our current theory is that the default dashboard layout should provide Admins with a mix of information covering that you need to know now and that which is of interest but not urgent.
Need to know now
- number of devices that require attention
- devices that have not reported in for the last 7 days
- detection trend over the last 7 days
- Infected devices
- total number of endpoints
- total number of endpoints reporting in over the last 30 days
- Devices count grouped by WSA Agent version
- Number of endpoints in each site
- List of Operating systems and count for each
- Browsers and versions
- Other AV and version
- Last reported threat by site
There's lots of way we can slice up the data and I'd like to give you a default dashboard that is immediately useful which you can modify as required.
Please let me know directly ( just message me on this forum ) what you think should be on the dashboard and why.
Thanks for your assistance.
Senior Product Manager