Solved

WSA - How to actually report on what was FOUND and what was REMEDIATED? HELP!!

• 24 July 2014
  • 5 replies

WRSA seems great but why the heck is there no where to report on what was found and what was done about it? It's not clear at all. One minute it says there was a threat and then magically/eventually it says its protected now. How can we get details on what was found and what was done? How am I supposed to show my customers this?

icon

Best answer by nic 24 July 2014, 19:22

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
WRSA seems great but why the heck is there no where to report on what was found and what was done about it? It's not clear at all. One minute it says there was a threat and then magically/eventually it says its protected now. How can we get details on what was found and what was done? How am I supposed to show my customers this?

If you go into the console there is a reports tab that has some reporting capabilities on threats seen.  We do hear this as a common complaint, that people want more details on exactly what was done, so our dev team is working on adding that in.  
Ok I look foward to that. If anyone else wants to see it, please comment here too. Thanks.

Userlevel 6
It would be great if the console would give you a more detailed view on what was done on the client during cleanup.

@: Although said that the devs are already working on it perhaps it would be a good idea to create a feature request so that you can get informed about the progress.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Yeah, make a feature request and get it voted up.  The more votes it has, the higher we can push for the priority with development.
Userlevel 2
Badge
This is a request from a long long time ago, we also requested it several times since October 2011. where is the feature request ticket to vote on now?