Information for Business users relating to the Webroot Agent and macOS 10.15 Catalina.
The Webroot Business agent (version 18.104.22.168) that supports macOS 10.15 Catalina has been released. Versions 9.0.10.x and earlier will not function properly on Catalina.
How to download the agent
The installer file can be downloaded from the Endpoint Protection console. To access the Endpoint Protection console:
- Log into the Webroot management console.
- Open the Endpoint Protection console to access the downloads section:
- For MSP consoles, in the Sites tab, click any site.
- For Business consoles, in the left column, click the Endpoint Protection console button.
- In the top navigation bar, select Downloads, then click Mac Download to download the latest wsamacsme.dmg file.
Click here to view step-by-step instructions on the installation process.
Note: The Web Threat Shield (WTS) is no longer automatically installed. Webroot is currently working on a version that is compatible with Catalina.