Solved

Enable Now error message

• 31 August 2020
  • 1 reply

I’ve submitted a help request but in the meantime, I borrowed an external hard drive to run the CD you sent. I was able to download Webroot to my MacBook Pro. However, I have a Secure/Anywhere page that comes up. It tells me that my protection is disabled. Underneath that, it says, “Some security settings that protect your Mac on a consistent basis have been disabled”. Underneath is a bar that says, “Enable Now”. When I click on it, I get this error message, “SecureAnywhere is currently managed by the Web Console and all changes need to be applied centrally. Please refer to the Secure/Anywhere documentation for further information”. 

I take it that means you have to do something on your end. Please advise! Thanks!

icon

Best answer by TripleHelix 1 September 2020, 01:01

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Hello @audreyj99 

You have to setup your Webroot Online Account: https://identity.webrootanywhere.com/v1/Account/login

After you do and you go through the settings and you still get an error then please Submit a Support Ticket and they will help you.

Note: When submitting a Support Ticket, Please wait for a response from Support. Putting in another Support Ticket on this problem before Support responses will put your first Support Ticket at the end of the queue, it should be 24 to 48 hours but could take a little longer because of COVID 19.

Thanks,