Solved

I’m new to webroot with macbook

• 20 February 2020
  • 3 replies

Badge +3

Hi there. I bought macbook and it came with webroot and now the subscription is expiring and I bought the new subscription twice through amazon but when I put new key code and click activate it didn’t do anything just acting like I need to put the key code again. So I contacted amazon and they refunded me and want me to call webroot. So I decided to buy through webroot though maybe I don’t have to deal with this but no I still has the same problem so I called webroot but never get to talk to the technician also I sent them a message and haven’t heard anything back. I’m ver new to MacBook and webroot. All the helps will be appreciated. Thank you. 

icon

Best answer by ProTruckDriver 20 February 2020, 23:19

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7

Hello @Penny1111 , Welcome to the Webroot Community Forum. :relaxed:

It is best that you contact Webroot Support with the link provided below or send in a Support Ticket.

Please submit a  Support Ticket  or  Contact Webroot Support  to sort this problem. This service is FREE with a Paid Subscription.

Support Ticket System is Open 24/7

Note: When submitting a Support Ticket, Please wait for a response from Support. Putting in another Support Ticket on this problem before Support responses will put your first Support Ticket at the end of the queue.

HTH,

Dave.

Badge +3

Thank you so much😊 

Userlevel 7

You’re Welcome Penny1111. :relaxed: