Locked Out Of My WSA Account

• 1 January 2019
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 7
What's up Webroot? I'm locked out of my Account for both Beta and Paid. I can log in to get this:

Once I hit any link 1 or 2 I get this:

I hit "PC Security" I get this:

@

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Dave

Just tried to replicate on my console and I am not seeing the issue. When I take the PC Security option everything performs/works as expected.

Looks like you may need to raise a Support Ticket on this one.

Regards, Baldrick
Userlevel 7
Badge +63
Sorry @ I don't see any issues on my end either?
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hi @,

Sorry to hear that. That is a pain.

But, I have checked my Mac and all is good here.

Userlevel 7
Badge +54
Sorry to report @ but although I am on a windows machine I have no issues here either.
Userlevel 7
I got back into my account late last night and all is good now. I couldn't get in all day yesterday. Wondering if the error code is for maintenance on the website? Anyway I back to being a Happy Camper again. Thank you my friends for checking your accounts to see if they were working. 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ wrote:
I got back into my account late last night and all is good now. I couldn't get in all day yesterday. Wondering if the error code is for maintenance on the website? Anyway I back to being a Happy Camper again. Thank you my friends for checking your accounts to see if they were working. :D
Boondabah PTD! ;)
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
@ wrote:
What's up Webroot? I'm locked out of my Account for both Beta and Paid. I can log in to get this:

Once I hit any link 1 or 2 I get this:

I hit "PC Security" I get this:

@
That's odd, I'm not aware of anything that could be causing this. Have you tried having support take a look yet?
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
@ wrote:
I got back into my account late last night and all is good now. I couldn't get in all day yesterday. Wondering if the error code is for maintenance on the website? Anyway I back to being a Happy Camper again. Thank you my friends for checking your accounts to see if they were working. :D

Great news Dave.
Badge +1
Have similar problem, sends me round and round even with new password. Can't write support ticket; without using password which is not accepted. Must be totally locked out.. Must wait until Monday or Tuesday due to long weekend.