Solved

Not receiving authentication code for login

• 23 February 2021
  • 2 replies

https://identity.webrootanywhere.com/v1/Account/login/totplogin?secondStageLoginToken=CfDJ8KPmyPwFWZNHtRoT-Zqhq3fcmiDgaITGBOGNK11axE1DCIw56m8acWKLtYbj0XuUHiDdXafPmVcyCPkL5X8eIrgZjB_VT0BKM4wfIKrq1I5aQ9K2ko3tmraguItScCdlBaQgrF2xgsn_8VuaVDqZKDG-bhm-3xCkMSiXzWRzVU-CMY-2mr-23PgSoegguLU_5gSl1_uSa9X-pJ8iHgJAFy7UuVdlIy9mLOPhwhcPlvYpN21jQEs5_fvokLcvQ31EZ7xph62g4IoHIBuxRMY9y-A

icon

Best answer by TripleHelix 23 February 2021, 18:44

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Hello @trouncer 

Please Submit a Support Ticket and they will help you sort this out.

Note: When submitting a Support Ticket, Please wait for a response from Support. Putting in another Support Ticket on this problem before Support responses will put your first Support Ticket at the end of the queue. A reply from Support should take from 24 to 48 hours but could take a little longer because of COVID 19 and the Webroot Employees are busy working from home.

Thanks,

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

I never setup 2FA or MFA and now the login says: “Enter Authentication Code”.  Since I never set that up I assume I will never receive a code either.

So frustrating!

Since you joined “forces” with Carbonite (I thought that company was dead already!) this webroot product has been a pain!

I’m ready to switch myself AND all 75 other users to the local USA competitors!