Product Update: WSA for macOS Catalina

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

102 replies

Webroot Support has been an utter joke. I tried emailing in a support ticket and it took 3 weeks to get a reply that said “Call us”

I called and I sat on hold for nearly 2 hours before the “we appreciate your call” message changed to “call us during our business hours”.

This app has not worked for me for more than half a year. Updates, Uninstalls, Reinstalls, will never ever get to finish a scan before I’m prompted to enable full disk access for the 1000th time.

I look forward to the update coming this month, but if it fails just as miserably as all the past updates have, I will be looking for a refund. No point in paying for a product that won’t work.

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Webroot Support has been an utter joke. I tried emailing in a support ticket and it took 3 weeks to get a reply that said “Call us”

I called and I sat on hold for nearly 2 hours before the “we appreciate your call” message changed to “call us during our business hours”.

This app has not worked for me for more than half a year. Updates, Uninstalls, Reinstalls, will never ever get to finish a scan before I’m prompted to enable full disk access for the 1000th time.

I look forward to the update coming this month, but if it fails just as miserably as all the past updates have, I will be looking for a refund. No point in paying for a product that won’t work.

Completely agree.  I've got clients with over a year left on their subscription.  Either they get a refund or we will go through our credit card company to get a refund.