You failed to notify your customers about a known compatibility issue with Catalina in a timely manner. As a direct result, many of us upgraded our macOS, and are now without Webroot protection.
Q1) How do you plan to address this issue with your impacted customers? For example, are you, at an absolute minimum, planning to extend our current subscriptions to compensate for ‘lost’ days? Or, do you have other plans for mitigating the negative impact this failure will undoubtedly have have on customer ‘satisfaction/retention’?
It has been approximately a week since Catalina became available, and some of your customers upgraded. Since I do not want to use my computer without some type of ‘protection’, this means that it has been approximately a week without my home computer, except for periodically checking this ‘board/community’ for updates.
I have been patiently waiting for Webroot to resolve this issue. Notwithstanding, my patience has limits, driven by practicality. In other words, I need my computer back. Q2) Do you have any status updates that you can share? Specifically, do you have an expected resolution date?
Your response to Q2 will determine whether it is possible for me to ‘wait’ for you to resolve the issue. Q3) If it is not feasible for me to ‘wait’ for you because of your timing, are you offering prorated refunds on our current subscriptions?