Solved

Webroot problems since updating to Catalina 10.15.5

• 15 July 2020
  • 1 reply

Webroot is misbehaving since upgrading to Catalina 10.15.5.  I can see others have this concern and I could scroll and scroll through the answers, but I’m hoping for a quick reply.  Is this situation hopeless?  I keep getting the red or yellow exclamation point, I get screens popping up in the middle of Zoom sessions telling me to add Webroot to my Full Disk Access, and I have already done it.  The box pops up over and over and is not responsive to anything I do, no matter how often I follow the same steps.  Very frustrating.

icon

Best answer by ProTruckDriver 15 July 2020, 04:52

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7

Hello @drjan , Welcome to the Webroot Community Forum.

Sorry you are having problems with Webroot for Mac. It would be best to contact Webroot Support. For faster service I would recommend calling them by phone.

Please submit a  Support Ticket  or  Contact Webroot Support  to sort this problem. This service is FREE with a Paid Subscription.

Support Ticket System is Open 24/7

Note: When submitting a Support Ticket, Please wait for a response from Support. Putting in another Support Ticket on this problem before Support responses will put your first Support Ticket at the end of the queue.

HTH,

Dave.