• 3 replies

Why can’t I hide webroot screen on mac

icon

Best answer by ProTruckDriver 6 June 2023, 17:36

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi, is this a single licence or the Webroot SecureAnywhere app being managed by the Webroot Web Management Console?

I don’t think you can hide the Webroot GUI for a single licence but you can modify the Policies in the ‘User Interface’ tab to show or hide the GUI.

I hope that helps?

If you are unable to hide the Webroot screen on your Mac, it could be due to a couple of reasons:

1. Webroot settings: Webroot may have certain settings enabled that prevent the screen from being hidden. Check the Webroot preferences or settings to see if there is an option to hide the screen or adjust its visibility.

2. Mac system settings: Sometimes, certain security or privacy settings on your Mac can interfere with the ability to hide application screens. Ensure that the necessary permissions and settings are configured to allow the hiding of the Webroot screen.

3. Software limitations: It's possible that the version of Webroot you are using may not have the feature to hide its screen on Mac. In such cases, you may need to contact Webroot support or consult their documentation to confirm if hiding the screen is supported.

If you have already checked the settings and permissions and are still unable to hide the Webroot screen, reaching out to Webroot support would be the best course of action. They can provide specific guidance and assistance based on your software version and configuration.

Userlevel 7

Hello @Boxcar802 Welcome to the Webroot Community Forum.

Here’s the information on Webroot Support:

Webroot Support:

Submit a ticket 24/7/365

Call 1-866-612-4227  during the week Mon - Fri 7 AM to 5:30 PM (MDT)

Note: When submitting a Support Ticket, Please wait for a response from Support. Putting in another Support Ticket on this problem before Support responses will put your first Support Ticket at the end of the queue.