Solved

Why does Webroot not scan when it's set to scan if a scheduled scan is missed?

• 22 February 2022
  • 4 replies

I expect my Webroot to scan on schedule or if it missed the schedule run immediately at startup per the schedule I set up. However, it seems to always be scanning or preparing to scan. I've been on my Mac for over two hours now and it has scanned at least twice and now says preparing to scan. This seems very strange. Can you tell me why it always seems to be scanning?

icon

Best answer by TripleHelix 23 February 2022, 00:25

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Hello @Andyrussell_10 

With any Mac issues it’s always best to contact Webroot support directly and they will help you!

Webroot Support:

Submit a ticket

Call 1-866-612-4227 during the week Mon - Fri 7 AM to 5:30 PM (MDT)

Thanks,

Thank you.  I’ll try them again.  I have tried several times to get thru but can’t seem too.  I get tired of waiting on hold once it gets close to 40 minutes.

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Thank you.  I’ll try them again.  I have tried several times to get thru but can’t seem too.  I get tired of waiting on hold once it gets close to 40 minutes.

A ticket is best IMO!

I finally got thru to support.  They weren’t able to fix my problem and just suggested that I reinstall.  However, they did say it looked like everything was working correctly on their end just not updating the console info.  I still don’t think it’s running the scheduled scans but I can at least run manual ones.