It has been close to 2 years since we launched DNS Protection service to the market and I am happy to share that we received the highest rating by Expert Insights and we are seeing good steady adoption of the product. Webroot is committed to serving our SMB and MSP customers and bringing best in class Security offerings.
To recap, 2018 was a very busy year for us and I would like to highlight some key product enhancements that has driven our growth:
- VPN support + IPv6 support (only vendor to support IPv6 for roaming clients)
- Granular Policy Management enables support at Site, Group, and individual devices.
- Stable, Hardened DNS client for roaming devices.
- Powered by BrightCloud Threat Intelligence – Quality, Brand and Accuracy providing Real Time Threat Intelligence trusted by 90+ Technology partners
Didn’t catch these updates? You can always subscribe to our product release page to be notified of releases here.
I would love to hear from you! Please tell us a little bit about yourself and your experience with DNS Protection
- About your business and drivers for DNS Protection?
- How was your experience?
- Ideas and questions about the product?
Looking forward to hearing from you.