Subscription FAQ for Webroot WiFi Security

• 5 November 2018
  • 0 replies
Userlevel 5
Badge +15
Frequently asked subscription related questions regarding Webroot WiFi Security.

HOW DO I ADD COVERAGE FOR MORE DEVICES TO MY SUBSCRIPTION?
To protect more devices, you’ll have to purchase additional Webroot WiFi Security subscriptions. Each one will require a separate email address.

HOW DO I RENEW AN EXISTING WIFI SECURITY SUBSCRIPTION?
If you bought through the Apple® App Store or Google™ Play:
Your annual or monthly subscription payment will automatically renew through your app store account. Apple and Google will ask you to approve payment from time to time based on their rules.

If you purchased from Webroot.com:
Automatic renewal is setup by default on your account when purchasing through Webroot.com, be sure to update payment information as needed.

If you bought a brand new subscription instead of renewing the old one:
To extend your original subscription, you will have to cancel the new purchase and follow steps to renew your license as described above. Read our refund policies here.

HOW DO I TRANSFER WIFI SECURITY TO ANOTHER DEVICE?
To use WiFi Security on another device, simply install the WiFi Security app and log in with a valid WiFi Security account. Assuming the number of devices actively being used does not exceed the limit, the new device will log in and immediately use the WiFi Security service.

WHERE IS MY WIFI SECURITY KEYCODE?
WiFi Security does not use a keycode for account management and tracking. Accounts are linked to the email address used to register and activate the WiFi Security account. This is normally the same email address used to purchase.

I FORGOT MY PASSWORD. HOW DO I RECOVER IT?
Reset your password by clicking on the “Forgot password” link on the sign in screen within the app. You can also click here for more detailed instructions.

HOW DO I CANCEL MY WIFI SECURITY PURCHASE?
Note: Uninstalling the app from your devices does not cancel your subscription.

You must cancel your subscription through the same channel where you purchased it, i.e. webroot.com, the Apple App Store, or the Google Play Store. App store purchases and any refunds are subject to app store terms and conditions—Webroot cannot issue refunds for app store purchases.

Click here to see how to manage subscriptions in the Apple App Store.
Click here to see how to manage subscriptions in the Google Play Store.

If you purchased your subscription through Webroot.com, you cannot get a refund for your WiFi purchase. Your subscription will be valid for your paid period – for monthly, the current month, and if you purchased annually, for the year. You can opt out of automatically renewing your subscription.

To opt out of auto-renewal, follow the instructions here.

For more information on the WiFi Security Cancellation and Refund Policy, please click here.

MY QUESTION ISN’T COVERED HERE. WHERE DO I GO FOR MORE HELP?
We’re standing by to assist! Visit our support page for more answers and help options.

This topic has been closed for comments