Can anyone tell me how to download and link my Iphone to Wedroot?

• 23 January 2015
  • 1 reply

Hi ANYONE!

Having the hardest time figuring out how to secure my iphone using Webroot. I installed it on my lap-top just fine (well, within reason "Just-fine" - I Even had difficulty with that  because at first it wouldn't recognize my computer on its website) but now I can't seem to install this software on my iphone (other the "SecureWeb - which still dosn't show up as being a mobile device on webroot's website) verses "Mobile-Protect" which seems to be for buisness' only?  or is it??? I really have no idea anymore -- Because when I downloaded "Mobile-Protect" onto my iphone, it ask me for an 'Invitation-code" to get started!!!

WTF!! 

Could webroot make this anymore complicated??

I really have no idea what I am doing wrong, or if I am doing anything right!  - All I want is to have some virus software installed onto  my iphone, which seems impossible; having downloaded other "mobile virus software" for my iphone, only to realize that it wasn't  really virus software for mobile devices at all, but rather a means too located my phone if it got lost!

WHY is this complicated !!! :-/

Could anyone lend a hand if you could please! 

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Hi Dominick

Welcome to the Community Forums.

If you are being asked for an invitation code then you have downlaoded and installed the Business version rather than the Home version, which is what you are looking to install I suspect (and can be downloaded from here).

Please take a look, if you have not already, at this KB Article on the subject, and this one if you require the added functionality.

Hope that helps?

Regards, Baldrick