Solved

Cannot log into iPhone apps

• 27 March 2013
  • 9 replies

I have recently bought SecureAnywhere Complete.  I have no problems logging onto my account on my PC but neither SecureWeb nor Backup&Sync will accept my information.  I have verified the information is correct (and works elsewhere) but it still will not work on your apps.

Fix please.
icon

Best answer by MikeR 28 March 2013, 00:06

View original

9 replies

I am having this exact same problem.  My information is correct and works fine logging with PC, but both apps reject it.  I have SecureAnywhere Complete.
Userlevel 7
Diligens
Userlevel 7
Please try again with the same credentials, this should now be resolved.
No, still cannot log on.
Userlevel 7
It looks like you need to enable your permissions through your online account.

Changing User Permissions
  1. Log into your My Webroot Account
  2. Click the drop-down arrow on your email address and go to Manage Users
  3. Click Edit user Details/Permissions at the right of each user
  4. Click the Access & Permissions tab
  5. Make sure that Passwords and Backups are both checked
  6. Change the settings (Mobile Security Console in particular) to Admin and Access
  7. Click Save Access & Permissions

Works! Thanks 🙂
I've downloaded and (finally) logged on to the apps and my phone still does not show as being protected. How do I get my phone protected???
Userlevel 7
No problem! 😉
Userlevel 7
Your iOS devices will not show up in the MyWebroot Account. We are constantly adding features/functionality to our Mac products - but as it stands, the Apple environment does not currently allow antivirus programs which means that we do not have a full antivirus app for iOS devices. However, you can use the SecureWeb Browser (with Password Management) and the Backup & Sync app for increased security and the convenience of syncing your data.

This may change in the future as the iOS environments change over time.