Does mobile product work with IOS? iPad wont accept credentials

• 7 November 2014
  • 1 reply

my iPad Air 2 does not accept my login credentials??? Does this product work for iPad as advertised?

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Hello there!  Welcome to the Webroot Community!

Problems with logging in on iOS devices are usually caused by not having the profile correct set in the Account Console.

Log into the Account Console   If you have not yet created your Account Console, you need to do this in order to log into the mobile apps correctly.

Once logged in, click your email address at the upper right corner and choose "Manage Users" from the dropdown.

Locate the profile (Email address) you are wanting to use to log in.  Check to make sure that all permissions are set to Access.  If you have WSA Internet Security Plus for your computer, you will need Mobile Security and Password access.  If you have WSA Complete for your computer, you will need Mobile Security, Back & Synch and Passwords all set to access.  If you do not have a license for your computer, and are using only the standalone Android app, you will need just Mobile Security set to access.

Even if you do not think you will need a particular permission, it will probably be best for you to provide yourself access to every one that is available.

If these permissions are not correct, click the little "person icon" at the far right end of the profile you need to edit.  On the next screen, click the Access & Permissions tab at the top.  Adjust your settings here, and while you are here check the key code listed. If you are using the Mobile App as part of the protection you received  with WSA for your computer, the key code must not be expired, and if you have WSA Internet Security Plus or WSA Complete for your computer this key code should match what you are using on the computer application.  

If the Key Code expired or does not match the key code for your computer, you may need to Submit A Trouble Ticket for assistance.

I hope this helps!