Solved

help with username & password

• 11 May 2017
  • 5 replies

Niether my username (?) or password are being accepted? Please advise. Tim ~ Personal Information Removed ~  Thank you!!!
icon

Best answer by SophiaC 11 May 2017, 20:15

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Hello tiger1194sr, Welcome to the Webroot Community Forum.:D

Please submit a Support Ticket or Contact Webroot Support to sort this problem. This service is FREE with a Paid Subscription.
Support Ticket System is Open 24/7

HTH,
Dave.;)
I am having trouble with my username, what is it? The email address is, *******@live.com, but what is my username, please advise?

Petrovic:
email removed for your safety
Userlevel 7
tiger11946sr let me ping our iOS Mobile Expert @ to see if she has other suggestions to solve your problem. 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello @,

May I ask what version of Webroot do you have? Are you talking about signing into the Account Console

Your user name is your email address that you used to sign up for Webroot.

So if you can't sign in to the online console at all, use the "can't log in" link to reset the password instead.

Just encase you were not aware.

At this time, there is not an antivirus option available for Apple iOS devices. Because of how Apple manages the apps available in their App Store, there is not a need for one currently. This may change in the future but at this time it is extremely hard/almost impossible to infect an iPad/iPhone

Webroot does offer two apps you can download from the App Store to backup your files and protect your internet browsing, called SecureWeb and Backup & Sync. You can find either of them by searching for "Webroot" in the App Store on your Apple iOS device. For more information on both of these products please use the information below.
Webroot SecureWeb
http://live.webrootanywhere.com/content/1196/Mobile-SecureWeb-for-iOS-User-Guide-Overview
Webroot Backup & Sync (for SecureAnywhere Complete subscriptions only)
http://live.webrootanywhere.com/content/1192/Backup-&-Sync-for-iOS-User-Guide-Overview

Also you can do as @ saids and that is to Submit a Support Ticket and they can assist you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7
Hi,

The email address you posted earlier is your username. I looked up your account using that and I was able to identify the problem.

According to your account, you do not have ithe feature that logging in would give you.  I show that you have Android protection and Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus (Mac & PC).

Feel free to continue to use our iOS SecureWeb app to filter good and bad websites.  That's a free feature we offer to everyone.  Logging in on that app is only for those who are using secured passwords, which you are currently not using.

If you want to use our secure password features accross your devices, I recommend upgrading your subscription to Webroot SecureAnywhere Internet Security Plus.  If you do that, then logging into this app will sync up your passwords, providing additional protection.

I hope that helps!

Sophia