How do I reset my security code for my iPad?
I need to reset my security code and don't know how. How do I do this on my iPad.
Already have an account? Login
Login to the community
No account yet? Create an account
Enter your username or e-mail address. We'll send you an e-mail with instructions to reset your password.
Welcome to the Webroot Community,
You can do so from your iPad by signing into your Account Console. Instructions are below:
There are two ways you can change your Password or Personal Security Code for your online management account.
To change your account login credentials within the online management account, please do the following:
- Click here to log in to the management website.
- At the top right corner of the page, your user name is listed with a drop-down arrow. Click the arrow to open the drop-down menu.
- In the menu, click Account Settings.
[list=1][/list] Note: You will be asked for your original password for each of these that you wish to reset.
- Click Change next to the setting you want to edit: Password, Security Code, or Security Question
If you do not know your current credentials, follow the instructions below to reset them.
- Click here to access the management website.