How do I install the iOS apps - SecureWeb and SecureSync?
- If you have not yet created a Webroot account, go to https://my.webrootanywhere.com. Click Sign up now to begin creating the account.
- Open the App Store on your device and search for “Webroot SecureWeb.” Tap to install the app.[list]
- Alternately, you can download and install the SecureWeb app from iTunes at: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/webroot-secureweb-browser/id460986853?mt=8
- Enter your Apple ID password.[list]
- The SecureWeb app opens and installs on your device. Once installed, you will see the SecureWeb icon on your Home panel. Tap this icon to open the app.
- When SecureWeb validates your Webroot credentials, a green checkmark appears above the key icon.