How do I install the iOS apps - SecureWeb and SecureSync?
- If you have not yet created a Webroot account, go to https://my.webrootanywhere.com. Click Sign up now to begin creating the account.
- Open the App Store on your device and search for “Webroot SecureWeb.” Tap to install the app.
- Alternately, you can download and install the SecureWeb app from iTunes at: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/webroot-secureweb-browser/id460986853?mt=8
- Enter your Apple ID password.
- The SecureWeb app opens and installs on your device. Once installed, you will see the SecureWeb icon on your Home panel. Tap this icon to open the app.
- To access Password Management functions, tap the key icon in the SecureWeb toolbar. Enter your SecureAnywhere user name and password. This is the same login that you use to access your Webroot account at my.webrootanywhere.com. If you have not yet created a Webroot account, go to my.webrootanywhere.com. Click Sign up now and complete your registration.
- When SecureWeb validates your Webroot credentials, a green checkmark appears above the key icon.
- For more information, see Webroot SecureWeb for iOS Help.