Solved

I can't find find Webroot on my ipad 1

• 15 July 2014
  • 2 replies

Hello, itunes apps is telling me that I have webroot installed on my ipad 1 but I can't find the icon anywhere. Is this device ok for webroot? Have I not downloaded it properly? I only want it to access files in the cloud when I'm travelling.

icon

Best answer by Baldrick 15 July 2014, 20:54

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi evfrosine

Welcome to the Community Forums.

I am not an IOS user but will try to assist.  Please take a look at this related Knowledge Base article and let us know if it provides the guidance you need.

Regards

Baldrick
Userlevel 7
Hello evfrosine!

Welcome to the community!

I personally do not have an ipad,  but these instructions from the WSA Help and Product Guides may help you out.

iOS Download Instructions:
  1. Open the App Store on your device and search for “Webroot SecureWeb.” Tap to install the app.Alternately, you can download and install the SecureWeb app from iTunes at: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/webroot-secureweb-browser/id460986853?mt=8
  2. Enter your Apple ID password.The SecureWeb app opens and installs on your device. Once installed, you will see the Webroot SecureWeb icon on your Home panel. Tap this icon to open the app.Note: Password Management functions are not available to users installing the free version of the app.
  3. For more information, see Webroot SecureWeb for Apple Mobile Device Help.
Please let us know if you have resolved the issue.
You can also contact tech support by submitting a support ticket.

Beth