Best answer by ProTruckDriver
Hello bonbon17, Welcome to the Webroot Community Forum. :D
At this time, there is not an antivirus option available for Apple iOS devices. Because of how Apple manages the apps available in their App Store, there is not a need for one currently. This may change in the future but at this time it is extremely hard/almost impossible to infect an iPad.
Webroot does offer two apps you can download from the App Store to backup your files and protect your internet browsing, called SecureWeb and Backup & Sync. You can find either of them by searching for "Webroot" in the App Store on your Apple iOS device. For more information on both of these products please use the information below.
Webroot Backup & Sync (for SecureAnywhere Complete subscriptions only)
But here is more in depth information for WSA Complete for IOS,
First, let's make sure you're following these instructions for installing Webroot SecureAnywhere Internet Security Plus. or Webroot SecureAnywhere Complete.
iOS Download Instructions
To download the SecureWeb app:
- If you have not yet created a Webroot account, go to https://my.webrootanywhere.com. Click Sign up now to begin creating the account.
- Open the App Store on your device and search for “Webroot SecureWeb.” Tap to install the app. Alternately, you can download and install the SecureWeb app from iTunes at: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/webroot-secureweb-browser/id460986853?mt=8
- Also you can go here for Backup & Sync https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/backup-sync/id478387339?mt=8
- Enter your Apple ID password. The SecureWeb app opens and installs on your device. Once installed, you will see the Webroot SecureWeb icon on your Home panel. Tap this icon to open the app.
- To access Password Management functions, Look here at the Mobile IOS User Guide
- Look here for information setting up Back up & Sync (WSA Complete only). Back up & Sync will show in your Account Console once you have fully setup the backup app on your iOS device.
You will need to check your permissions to your account permissions, sign into http://my.webrootanywhere.com, click your email address at the top right of the console, click Manage Users, and click the little person with the pencil icon on the right side of the screen. Ensure that all of the values for your user are set to either Access or Admin level and that there are checks in the Passwords and Passwords Services boxes. If anything is not set to that level and cannot be changed or a box is not checked and the value cannot be changed, please let us know.
If you are having issues, please Submit a Support Ticket and they will help you free of charge with your active Webroot subscription.