Best answer by HowardRView original
I am not clear (and sent a question to Webroot, but didn't get an answer) - does the Everywhere system work on IPhones?
Already have an account? Login
Login to the community
No account yet? Create an account
Enter your username or e-mail address. We'll send you an e-mail with instructions to reset your password.
Sorry that you did not get an answer when you sent us an email, but here is the answer to your question. For the iPhone , we currently offer the Webroot SecureWeb Browser, which has the following features:
* Upgraded browsing and protection for your iPod®, iPhone®, or iPad®
* Secures your online transactions and financial information for safer shopping and banking
* Safe search identifies malicious websites or phishing sites before you visit them
* Tabbed iPad and iPhone browsing feature simplifies multitasking and navigation online
* Automatically syncs with Webroot's advanced URL reputation database for real-time protection
We also offer the Webroot SecureSync application which allows you to store files in the cloud and then synchronize them to your PC. You can also use this app to share important files, show off pictures, and save your music library to the cloud.
Both of these applications are included with the purchase of Webroot SecureAnywhere Complete, as well as in the Apple App Store.