Solved

I phones

• 3 February 2012
  • 3 replies

I am not clear (and sent a question to Webroot, but didn't get an answer) - does the Everywhere system work on IPhones?
icon

Best answer by HowardR 3 February 2012, 21:02

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Hi BrooklynRed,

Sorry that you did not get an answer when you sent us an email, but here is the answer to your question. For the iPhone , we currently offer the Webroot SecureWeb Browser, which has the following features:

* Upgraded browsing and protection for your iPod®, iPhone®, or iPad®
* Secures your online transactions and financial information for safer shopping and banking
* Safe search identifies malicious websites or phishing sites before you visit them
* Tabbed iPad and iPhone browsing feature simplifies multitasking and navigation online
* Automatically syncs with Webroot's advanced URL reputation database for real-time protection

We also offer the Webroot SecureSync application  which allows you to store files in the cloud and then synchronize them to your PC. You can also use this app to share important files, show off pictures, and save your music library to the cloud.

Both of these applications are included with the purchase of Webroot SecureAnywhere Complete, as well as in the Apple App Store.

Thanks,
Howard
Thanks, Howard
Userlevel 4
Glad I could help BrooklynRed. 😃