Iphone app not recog. login

• 4 March 2015
  • 3 replies

Just loaded Webroot to my PC's and went to put on my iPhone, but when I tried to log in it wouldn't recognize my login.  I can login to the portal using the app just fine, but when I click on the key on the app it says it doesn't recognize my login.  I have tried multiple time.  What am I doing wrong? Do I need a new login for my phone? That doesn't seem to make any sense.

3 replies

I got the login part figured out by reading another question in the forum, but when I go to the portal and go under mobile, it does not indicate that I have any mobile devices being protected?
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello CC2002,

Welcome to the Community Forum,,

Please log into your My Webroot Account, click Account Settings under the drop-down arrow in the top right, and change all of your settings to Admin and Access

After you have changed the settings or confirmed that they are setup properly, please try logging into the Backup & Sync app again using your email address and be very careful and deliberate with the characters you are entering on the mobile keyboard.

You do not need ta new login for the iPhone.

Please let us know if you are still having troubles.

Kind Regards,
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ wrote:
I got the login part figured out by reading another question in the forum, but when I go to the portal and go under mobile, it does not indicate that I have any mobile devices being protected?
Hello cc2002,

Please refer to this KB article Here

Your iPhone will not show uo in the online Account Console.

Regards,