Solved

Iphone apps

• 11 May 2012
  • 3 replies

I have read the other posts and watched the how to video but they do not cover my problem.  My control panel says I need to activate. When I do it says I already have but my mobile does not show as being protected. The green tick shows in SecureWeb. What else am I supposed to do.

icon

Best answer by Goodcooker 12 May 2012, 14:06

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Hi Goodcooker,

Glad the issue is resolved. Let us know if you need help with anything else!

Thanks!

George
Hi
Thanks for the reply. The control panel to which I was referring is the one that showes on the desktop when you click the icon in the task bar. I gave up yesterday after posting but have checked it again and it now says I am protected so it has sorted itself out.

Userlevel 7
Hello Goodcooker,

Welcome to the Webroot Community! You've come to the right place!

I want to help you resolve your issue, but I don't fully understand what you're asking. Can you please explain what you mean when you say "My control panel says I need to activate"? Are you talking about the screen you see when you log in your "MyWebroot" account and it shows the devices you have protected (the screenshot below)?

If so, it's important to know that your iOS device will not show up under "mobile protection" in your account, regardless of what version of Webroot you have. SecureWeb and SecureSync are Webroot apps for iOS devices, but they are not anti-virus applications and thus will not appear in the mobile anti-virus portion of the account area.

Let me know if that answers your question! :D

Thanks,