iPhone doesn't recognize password

• 17 November 2015
  • 1 reply

I just purchased Webroot and installed it on my computer and everything works well. However, when I try to log in via my iPhone (6S Plus), it tells me that the password is invalid each time. I know I am entering the correct password. What should I do?

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Hi joshsd816

Welcome to the Community Forums.

Apologies as it looks like your post got lost down 'one of the cracks'...not something that happens very often here.

Now lets see if we can help.

This can be caused by quite a few different things.  The first thing to check is to make sure your device is connected to the internet correctly.  (Sometimes the simple things work!)  Try to access a web page to make sure it is working!

Next, there are several other common issues, and this KB Article may help as well.

Next, go to the Account Console and log in.  If you have not yet created your Account Console, you need to do this in order to log into the mobile apps correctly.

Once logged in, click your email address at the upper right corner and choose "Manage Users" from the dropdown.

Locate the profile (Email address) you are wanting to use to log in.  

If these permissions are not correct, click the little "person icon" at the far right end of the profile you need to edit.  On the next screen, click the Access & Permissions tab at the top.  Adjust your settings here, and while you are here check the key code listed. If you are using the Mobile App as part of the protection you received  with WSA for your computer, the key code must not be expired, and if you have WSA Internet Security Plus or WSA Complete for your computer this key code should match what you are using on the computer application.  If the Key Code expired or does not match the key code for your computer, you may need to Submit A Trouble Ticket for assistance.  Changes to settings in the Account Console can take 20-30 minutes to take effect, so give it some time and then check again.

Regards, Baldrick