Just downloaded the webroot app #problems

• 8 September 2014
  • 1 reply

I had recently downloaded the Webroot internet app for my Iphone. It works fine, I was just wondering why my web interface (when I log into my Webroot acct on my pc) it says that my pc is proteced but not my phone. My phone is not even listed as being proteced. It says 0 devices protected.  Any advice? Also, the backup/ sync will not let me log in. 

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ wrote:
I had recently downloaded the Webroot internet app for my Iphone. It works fine, I was just wondering why my web interface (when I log into my Webroot acct on my pc) it says that my pc is proteced but not my phone. My phone is not even listed as being proteced. It says 0 devices protected.  Any advice? Also, the backup/ sync will not let me log in. 
Welcome to the Community Forum BIG_TYS,:D

Great to have you here. Would you please have a look HERE where it will explain the iPhone and IOS further. More information for Back up and Sync.Here and  Here
If you find you that this doesn't answer your question you can issue a Support Ticket as well. They will be happy to assist you free of charge.
Also some of our Forum gurus may be able to assist you more.

Best Regards,