Solved

Not able to log in to my iPhone

• 25 November 2012
  • 5 replies

I, too am not able to log into my iPhone account using the same credentials as my Internet Security Plus program. I understand I must register for the Backup &.Sync (which I don't even know where you do that) but this app should not be causing everyone so many problems especially when we have paid for a product that isn't working. This is NOT RIGHT! I am very frustrated as I have spent hours trying to get these websites to work and no one can answer my questions except for a community forum? Something is definitely not right and needs to be changed!
icon

Best answer by MikeR 25 January 2013, 00:59

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hello Kalola05 and Welcome to the Webroot Community Forums.

As it's the weekend and there is a possibility that https:///t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/1016will be online tomorrow but if you feel you can't wait I would suggest that you Submit a Support Ticket so that you can get help 24/7.

HTH,

TH

Edit: Just a note that Back Up & Sync is only in the Complete version now.  http://www.webroot.com/En_US/sites/land-holiday-2012.html
Userlevel 7
Hi Kalola05,

I see that you have a subscription to Internet Security Plus and that you are not able to log in to the Backup & Sync app on your iPhone. This is because the Backup & Sync functionality is for Internet Security Complete subscriptions.I am sorry for any confusion or frustration.

Our products are on sale right now and you can look at the feature comparisons with the link below.

Black Friday and Cyber Monday Offers

As I had previously mentioned, Yes, I understood that I needed a subscription to Back & Sync  and I did not have that. But I am unable to even log into the basic "Secure Webroot" app that I have now downloaded twice and should be able to sign into with the same login credentials as the Security Plus, correct? If this is so, why is it that I cannot sign in and why is it so many people have had the same problem signing into the "Secure Webroot" App?
Userlevel 7
The keycode for the free app needs to be associated with your existing Internet Security Plus account before you can log in with the same credentials. You can Send me a Private Message with the keycode to the free app or with any other email addresses that the free app might be listed under (a Gmail address perhaps) and I will associate it.
Userlevel 7
Hey Kalola05 - Were you able to download the Webroot SecureWeb Browser to use on your iPhone?

Edit 2/22/13: There hasn't been any response in quite a while, so we will assume this issue is resolved.  If not, please let us know.