Solved

Not able to login on iPod touch 5 th generation

• 30 January 2013
  • 7 replies

I have a web root account for my laptop and just installed app for iPod have product key but can't log into web root please help ail to *email removed for security purposes* anticipating response Ty
Tracy Orth
icon

Best answer by MikeR 21 March 2013, 06:46

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Which app are you trying to use on your iPod? Is it the SecureWeb Browser or the Backup and Sync app.

Also, please Send me a Private Message with the email address that is associated to your MyWebroot Account.

Edit 2/24/13: Customer is no longer using the app and has removed it.
Secure web browser email *Email removed by mods for security*
Also the back up
How do I send private message?
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hello Tracy and Welcome the the Webroot Community Forums.

Can you please not post your email in public we don't want to see you get SPAMMED.

Just click on the Green link in Mike's post where it says "Send me a Private Message" and it will take you to the PM system directly to MikeR.

HTH,

TH

Userlevel 7
I was not able to find your MyWebroot Account under the email address you provided. If you are still having trouble, you can Send Me Another Private Message with your keycode and I can find the correct email it is associated with or help you set up an online account.
Userlevel 7
I am marking this thread as resolved - please feel free to reach out to me if you need further assistance. :D