1. After installing, my account still indicates I have NO mobile devices protected in contrast to the webroot website instructions.
2. There is no toolbar at the bottom of the secureweb window.
3. Because of (2) it is hard to find bookmarks.
4. Once I found the bookmarks there was no option to edit the name of bookmarks.
5. The reviews on the Apple app site are ALL negative with only one exception and I don't think that user understands how to use the secureweb app.
6. I thought Webroot provided 24/7 support. Guess I was wrong.
Has anyone found solutions to issues 1-4 above?
Best answer by Reg
Thanks for your response;however, I am the only user so there is no user to add. When I click on add device it just wants me to download the secureweb app again. It says once I install that app that the device (iPad) will be automatically added to my protected devices. There is still no way to edit naes of bookmarks. I can see why this app gets such poor reviews.View original