1. After installing, my account still indicates I have NO mobile devices protected in contrast to the webroot website instructions.
2. There is no toolbar at the bottom of the secureweb window.
3. Because of (2) it is hard to find bookmarks.
4. Once I found the bookmarks there was no option to edit the name of bookmarks.
5. The reviews on the Apple app site are ALL negative with only one exception and I don't think that user understands how to use the secureweb app.
6. I thought Webroot provided 24/7 support. Guess I was wrong.
Has anyone found solutions to issues 1-4 above?
Best answer by RegView original
I don't believe you can change the name of a Bookmark. I am not aware of changing a Bookmark since I have never done that to be honest. But I am not seeing on SecureWeb that this can be done.You can Add, Open or, Delete Bookmarks.
This might be a Idea that you can bring up in the Feature Request and others can Kudo this and then the Developers might add this to SecureWeb.
Because of how Apple controls the apps that are available for their mobile devices, there is currently no way to get a virus on them. In turn, there are no antivirus apps made for Apple mobile devices.(Webroot does provide a SecureWeb application for iOS devices to protect your information online).
Since there is no antivirus available for these devices, they will not be listed in the Mobile Security section of the online management account. If you are using the Backup & Sync app, only included in SecureAnywhere Complete subscriptions, then you will see the device listed in the Backups section of the online management account.
I am sorry to hear that there are bad reviews for this Program. I have found SecureWeb to be no trouble. Because it does protect me from malicious sites and protects my information online with my IOS.
Welcome to the Webroot Community,
I have SecureWeb on my iPad and I am not having any issues.
For your Online Account Console make sure you have your Permissions set to Access as shown below:
To set user permissions:
Please have a look here about SecureWeb for an iPad:
And look here about the Toolbar
Webroot does have 24-7 Support. You just need to Submit a Support Ticket and they will get back to you usually in 24-48 hours. Support can help you with any issues you are having.
You can also call Support during Business hours M-F but they will be closed Monday for the Holidays.
Hope this helps?