the secure web app is installed on my ipad but the secure web tool bar does not appear

• 13 December 2015
  • 6 replies

the app (version 2.0 updated Dec 10, 2015)  I downloaded has no secure web tool bar and no key icon.  it is difficult to follow the published instructions, What is wrong? How do I validate? How do I access passwords?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello ken909,

Yes I have just noticed that SecureWeb has been updated/changed. Does your page look like this with the green W on the right?

Once you sign in then click the Sites & Passwords to open and you will see a key to the right listing your sites and passwords. Click on that  and you can see your favorites an click on lets say you have Facebook..you can open that page and it will sign you in automatically.

I would also like to ping our Moderator ? if there re any recent IOS User Guides for the new SecureWeb setup?

Click on the Green Space at the top that saids Login to Password Management. Then sign in with your email and Webroot password.

Do you see the green key off to the right of the photo below? This will open Passwords.

Hope this helps?

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
There's some in the works - let me see if I can get an ETA on the documentation.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Looks like it's already live:
http://prelive.webrootanywhere.com/content/1196/Mobile-SecureWeb-for-iOS-User-Guide-Overview
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Thanks Nic..I looked the other day and I was getting a blank  guide..maybe my error eh?;)
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Apparently there was an error when pushing it live. We're working on getting that fixed.
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
That's good to know because I ke[t trying this wekend and then I deleted my History and it was a no go...LOLs Again Thanks!