Solved

webfoot on iOS

• 14 September 2016
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +7
downloaded webroot on iphone4s. Entered my email.Then it asked for an invatation code.what is an invatation code?
icon

Best answer by BurnDaddy 14 September 2016, 20:31

View original

3 replies

Hi jkwebznx9,

Welcome to the Webroot Community.

The mention of an invitation code tells me you've downloaded a product meant for the business version of Webroot.

Currnetly, there are no consumer antivirus products from any vendor for ipad or iphone. It is Apple's belief that they are unnecessary, and that it's nearly impossible to infect these devices. Webroot DOES offer it's SecureWeb Browser for iOS. This will protect your from visiting malicious sites, web forgeries, and phishing attacks and incorporates "Safe Search" which is a web-reputation database that protects you in real-time from malicious sites. It can be downloaded here.

Hope this info helps,

BD

Userlevel 2
Badge +7
thanks for explaing that.I have webroot on my macbook.It was great that you gave me the download anyway.

New to the webroot community.Like the quick response.
@ wrote:
thanks for explaing that.I have webroot on my macbook.It was great that you gave me the download anyway.

New to the webroot community.Like the quick response.
You're welcome, jkwebznx9.

We're glad to have you here in the Community. Please come back anytime. There is an abundance of great info here in the Community and many great, highly knowledgeable team members who are always willing to help answer your questions. We also have members who regularly post great articles regarding computers and Internet security, and who can even help assist with other computer related issues. Your Webroot subscription also provides you with free support from Webroot's award-winning support team, should you ever need it. You can even find some great recipes. Try finding that from Norton or McAfee.:D

Have a good day. Hope to see you again soon. :)

BD