Solved

Webroot Browser App Sign In issues

I have been trying to log in to Password Management on the SecureWeb app for iOS devices. However every time I try, it tells me it ws unable to log me in. I make sure my email and password are correct (no missed characters, accidental capitalization, etc.) and still it won't log me in. Yet I can still log in to SecureAnywhere on my computer, so what's going on?
icon

Best answer by YegorP 1 May 2012, 17:55

View original

11 replies

I also forgot to mention I have the sme issue on the SecureSync app.
Userlevel 7
Hey Dereksaywhat,

Happy to have you here on the Webroot Community! You've come to the right place.

Both the password management feature on Secure Web and the SecureSync app only work if you have Webroot SecureAnywhere Complete so I am curious to know what version of SecureAnwhere you have. If you are on Antivirus or Essentials, this would explain why you are unable to log in. To check what version you have, simply open Webroot on your computer and you will see either "Webroot Secure Anywhere", "Webroot SecureAnywhere Essentials", or "Webroot SecureAnywhere Complete". Let me know!

Thanks,

I checked, I have the latest version of SecureAnywhere Complete.
Userlevel 7
Hi Dereksaywhat,

I tested the issue using my own "MyWebroot" account credentials and I was able to log in to both the SecureWeb password management feature and the Webroot SecureSync app with no problems.

Since you say you can access your "MyWebroot" account, you should be able to log in to both SecureWeb password management and the SecureSync app using those same credentials. I'd definitely like to troubleshoot further as you should not be experiencing this issue if you have set up a "MyWebroot" account and are entering the correct credentials. Can you private message me the email address you use to log in along with the keycode associated with your subscription so I can look up your information in our system?

Thanks,
Yes. I will get you the info as soon as I can.
Userlevel 7
Hey Dereksaywhat,

I issued you a new Webroot SecureAnywhere Complete keycode so just follow the directions I private messaged you to create your "MyWebroot" Account. After setting up your account along with the "backups" and "passwords" features, you should have no more problems accessing SecureWeb for you iOS device. You can also download the SecureSync app as well and use that to access any music, photos, or documents that you synced to your "MyWebroot" account. Also, you can take pictures or videos  and quickly sync them to your "MyWebroot" account right on your iOS device!

Hope everything works out smoothly this time and you have no more issues with the app! Let me know if I can answer any more questions for you and keep posting here on the Community! 😃
Yes thank you! disregard the last Private Message I sent you, the pc shows up under 1 Pc protected now, and the apps work!
I also am having issues with my secure sync app log in, I have webroot complete, have added two computers but can not add my iPhone because it will not accept my password, but I have no problems logging in on my laptop, also can not get the back up service to work either. Thanks!
Userlevel 7
Hey krobbins7515,

Just wanted to make sure you know that I answered you in your https:///t5/Webroot-Mobile-for-iOS/Adding-a-Device-to-the-Online-Console/m-p/8536#M115 from yesterday and that you're all good to go!

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Regards,

Hi,

I also have subscribed to webroot secure anywhere, but login to my webroot secure browser on my ipad fails.

Regards,

Userlevel 7
Hi othello282,

I am revisiting this thread to check and see if you were still experiencing the issues with your iOS device. I checked your subscription in our system and everything looks fine here on my end. If you are still having this issue, please let me know and I will be happy to help.

Regards,