"I have Webroot SecureAnywhere installed on my desktop. I think it is supposed to protect several computers. Can I add my Ipad to it?"
Best answer by Ssherjj
Welcome to the Webroot Community,
At this time, there is not an antivirus option available for Apple iOS devices. Because of how Apple manages the apps available in their App Store This may change in the future.
Please look here for information for iPhone/iPad and look here
It's important to know that your iOS device will not show up under "mobile protection" in your account, regardless of what version of Webroot you have. SecureWeb and SecureSync are Webroot apps for iOS devices, but they are not anti-virus applications and thus will not appear in the mobile anti-virus portion of the account area.
For more detailed help read below.
Download the SecureWeb app:
- If you have not yet created a Webroot account, go to https://my.webrootanywhere.com. Click Sign up now to begin creating the account.
- Open the App Store on your device and search for “Webroot SecureWeb.” Tap to install the app. Alternately, you can download and install the SecureWeb app from iTunes at: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/webroot-secureweb-browser/id460986853?mt=8 Or from the Apple Store.
- Enter your Apple ID password. The SecureWeb app opens and installs on your device. Once installed, you will see the Webroot SecureWeb icon on your Home panel. Tap this icon to open the app.
- To access Password Management functions, tap the key icon in the SecureWeb toolbar. Enter your SecureAnywhere user name and password. This is the same login that you use to access your Webroot account at my.webrootanywhere.com. If you have not yet created a Webroot account, go to my.webrootanywhere.com. Click Sign up now and complete your registration. When SecureWeb validates your Webroot credentials, a green checkmark appears above the key icon.
- For more information, see Webroot SecureWeb for iOS Help.
To check your account permissions, sign into http://my.webrootanywhere.com, click your email address at the top right of the console, click Manage Users, and click the little person with the pencil icon on the right side of the screen. Ensure that all of the values for your user are set to either Access or Admin level and that there are checks in the Passwords and Passwords Services boxes. If anything is not set to that level and cannot be changed or a box is not checked and the value cannot be changed, please let us know.
Also just to let you know that Backup & Sync app, is only for Webroot SecureAnywhere Complete customers.
Hope this helps and if you need more guidance then please come on back.