Hello, I have the Android Webroot SecureAnywhere Mobile Complete App (ver. 22.214.171.124428) installed on my Samsung phone. Yesterday, I was helping my parents (83 & 85 years old) setup their new Motorola phones and was trying to download the Webroot SecureAnywhere Mobile Complete App, but couldn't find it in the Google PlayStore. The only Webroot App I found is called Webroot Mobile Security (ver. 6.5.0).
1. Is the Webroot SecureAnywhere Mobile Complete App no longer supported?
2. Has it been replaced with the Webroot Mobile Security App?
3. Does the Webroot SecureAnywhere Mobile Complete App still function? It seems to be running okay on my Samsung Phone? It runs scans and shows the number of days remaining in my subscription okay.
4. What is the Webroot Mobile Security App? Does it still run on demand scans of all files and Apps on Android phones?
5. It looks like it is only a web browser App that looks at the users browser activity when you use that App (Google Chrome)?
6. Does it still function if I use FireFox, Edge, or the Samsung Internet Browsers and not the one that shows the Webroot logo?
Thank you very much,
Best answer by TylerMView original