[BETA] Webroot Mobile 5.5.5

Userlevel 7
Badge +48
Webroot is actively working to address the issues with the Webroot Mobile Security & Antivirus app and again apologizes for any inconvenience you may be experiencing. So far, our QA testing indicates the 5.5.5 beta version shows improved app performance and reduces device resource usage significantly.

We want to release an update as soon as possible but we have yet to complete a full QA cycle.

This is where you can help.

If you're able, please head over to our beta signup page to request access. After completing the steps, you'll be able to download one of the beta builds as we'd love to hear your feedback while we continue our internal dev and QA work. Again, this isn't mandatory nor the official release but receiving real-world feedback will greatly expedite the official update.

This topic has been closed for comments

109 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22
Received the latest update 5.5.7.42602 yesterday

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@smith2006 ,

Thank you for that Beta update! I had left the Beta but rejoined it to obtain the newest Webroot Mobile Beta version. COOL!

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
I forgot to use my Beta keycode so I have Activated it now. Noticed I have less then 3 months left. @LLiddell Do you know if the Beta Keycodes will be updated? Sorry if this question has been asked before.

Userlevel 7
Badge +36
Yeah we'll be updating the beta keycodes here soon.
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
@smith2006 ,

Thank you for that Beta update! I had left the Beta but rejoined it to obtain the newest Webroot Mobile Beta version. COOL!

It has been awhile after the last beta update, this version is running well.
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hi @smith2006

I agree this Beta version is running great so far!

Yes it has been awhile since last Beta!🙃
Userlevel 7
Badge +63
Hi @smith2006

I agree this Beta version is running great so far!

Yes it has been awhile since last Beta!🙃

Same here as well! 🙃
Userlevel 7
Badge +63
Yeah we'll be updating the beta keycodes here soon.
Make sure they have full access to all Beta Features as I know some Beta Keycodes only do this and some don't.
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
Noted, thanks.