Solved

Can not update virus definations

• 30 January 2013
  • 3 replies

Hello,
I downloaded Webroot for my Android tablet and whenever I try to update the definations it fails. Here are the specs on my tablet:
Name: Coby-Kyros
Mod#: MID1125
Android Ver: 2.3.3
Kernel: 2.6.35.7
Build#: MID1125 20110906
Any suggestions are welcome, I use Webroot on my PC's and would like to step up to the full version for all of my tablets.
icon

Best answer by JimM 30 January 2013, 20:48

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Your license information indicates this post is concerning the version for Individuals & Families. However, you posted this topic into the Business forum, so we'll move this over to the right place. If we are making an incorrect assumption and this is for the Business version of the app, please let us know.
Userlevel 7
When you update the definitions, what error do you receive?  Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling Webroot?  Have you taken a look at this thread yet, which possibly contains information specific to your issue?  Please note in particular the three suggestions I have on the first page, which are still applicable.
Userlevel 7
Hello peromanc and welcome to the Webroot Community :D

Would you kindly revert with your findings and/or results? We are interested to know whether your problem is related to the OutOfMemory issue having been discussed in the thread Jim linked to.