Badge

icon

Best answer by DanP 6 April 2020, 20:36

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Hello @ginger13

I will ping @DanP to see if he can help! Also, you can Submit a Support Ticket and they will be happy to help you and let them know this is on your Android device.

Thanks,

Userlevel 7
Badge +35

Hello @ginger13,

Please Submit a Support Ticket as mentioned above.

I can pass this along to the mobile threat team…

-Dan

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Thanks Dan it’s much appreciated! :wink:

Userlevel 7
Badge +35

I heard back from the Mobile Threat Team that this has already been corrected, it is safe to ignore.

-Dan

Badge +1

I received a email about a hour ago where the writer claimed they got in my contact list and wanted $1900 or they would send out personal info to all my  address books.  help.  is this possible since I have your service.  they also posted a password, but I don’t recognize it except it may be a old one

chico1948

Userlevel 7
Badge +35

I received a email about a hour ago where the writer claimed they got in my contact list and wanted $1900 or they would send out personal info to all my  address books.  help.  is this possible since I have your service.  they also posted a password, but I don’t recognize it except it may be a old one

chico1948

@chico1948 

What you are describing is an extortion scam. They likely don’t have your personal info or address book - they are just trying to scare you into paying the money. Don’t pay and delete the email. 

-Dan