Solved

Can't find the App

Userlevel 1
Badge +3
I have a Samsung galaxy s8 plus and I have searched for the app and even pulled up the links it gives me to download the Webroot secureanywhere mobile and it says it can't be found.
icon

Best answer by freydrew 23 July 2019, 17:10

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello @BigMike29,

Sorry to hear you are having this issue and thank you for reporting this.

As you are correct in the fact that Webroot Security Mobile cannot be found. I have also searched for the link on the Google Play Store and this is what I found below.

Let me ask our Administrator ...

@LLiddell can you investigate this issue. I am not finding Webroot Security listed on my Mobile device or in the Google Play Store. But Webroot is running on my Android Samsung Note 8. Even the Beta link is gone!

Userlevel 7
Badge +63
Same here Sherry. Very strange.....but I did find the Secure Web Browser and the Secure Wi-Fi.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.webroot.secureweb&hl=en_US

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.webroot.mobile.wifisecurity&hl=en_US
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
Looks like you're right, we're looking into this now and thank you for the heads up!
Userlevel 1
Badge +1
@LLiddell any updates on getting the Webroot Mobile Security app back on the google play store? I really need it for my phone. I accidentally uninstalled the app and now come to find it can't be found to reinstall it :(

Reason I went with webroot was because I could add it to my phone too. I just hope the app isn't gone for good
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
It certainly isn't gone for good, and while I don't have an ETA, I can tell you it's a top priority at the moment.
Userlevel 1
Badge +1
@LLiddell That's good to hear that it's being worked on to get it back on google play. Glad to know I wasn't the only user with this issue. Keep us posted.
Badge +1
The app is still gone. Is there an update on this?
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
We're working on getting things updated with Google, however it does seem to take a bit longer than we hoped. Should be up soon, and I will post an update once we're live in the store again.
Userlevel 7
Badge +48
Hey everyone, the app was submitted late last night and is currently LIVE in the app store. You can go here to view it. Thanks!
Userlevel 1
Badge +3
Excellent! Thank you very much!